I almost didn’t get this.
I came home and told my hubby about this tea set and he told me to go back and buy it! (I know, I’m lucky…he’s MINE and you can’t have him! hahaha)
This thrift store is new to me and fast becoming a favorite. It’s called Next American Picker and they buy things from all over for their store. Everything is very clean and nicely displayed. The owners are friendly, too!
Do you remember this box? I got it there awhile back and it’s one of my favorite treasures.
I had the cake plate close by and thought the tea pot looked nice on top. Of course I’ll probably change it up some. I wonder if I should put my silver spoons in the sugar dish or should I put tea bags inside?
I’m joining the Vintage Inspiration Link party HERE,
and Ivy and Elephants.
0 Comments