Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top 5 Beauty Products for Summer: Nails!

Hi everyone!

I have a new series today and I am going to try and upload consecutively this week starting from today. I am starting off with Nails because I think they are more fun and have more options. 
I have some great nail varnishes to share with you so lets jump right. (As always the caption will be under the photo's)


So, first on the list is MUA's nail varnish in Pistachio Ice Cream. I am obsessed with this nail polish! It is the perfect mint shade for me, it is very flattering on the nails and it looks lovely. I think it is the happy middle between blue and green in a pastel shade because I don't like mints that are verging too much on one side of a colour. This dries super quick and it is opaque after 2 coats which means its great for doing your nails in a rush. This also makes a super base for nail are designs. The only complaint I have about this is that the bottle is not big enough! I'd love to have more of the product in there but for just £1, it's a great deal! I would highly reccomend this to anyone because it's a super mint polish! 


Next up is the Selena Gomez for Nicole by O.P.I polish in the shade Hit The Lights. If this doesn't scram out summer then I don't know what does! This is a vibrant, bright yellow. It has no shimmer in it. The finish is lovely and glossy which is nice with a colour like this because I wouldn't like this matte finished at all. I saw this first in the collection because it is very bright. The photo is not doing justice to how bright it is. The brush is lovely and thick. I think you could get away with one coat because it is so thick but I always prefer to do two coats. This is more pricey than the other but there is a good amount of product in it and it it worth it for the quality of the product. 


Next is Nails Inc polish in the shade Sheraton Street. This is a lovely baby blue colour. It's not too pastel but it's not too bright either, it's just spot in in the middle. It is lovely quality, just what you'd expect with Nails Inc. Their polishes are lovely as always and this gets the job done in two coats. Its a lovely finish and it looks nice for summer because of the colour. The brush is a good size and there is a good amount of product. I am a massive fan of Nails Inc polishes in general because the finish is good, the formulation is great and they lasting power is very good. 


This next one is Simful Colors in the shade Bubbly. I picked this up quite a long time ago so it is no longer available (sorry!). This is a beautiful nude colour. It's a creamy white colour I would say. This is very sheer. It takes me three coats when I use it and then it's not super opaque which is a little disappointing because I would like it to be more opaque. I guess the colour would make it difficult for it to be opaque. It would look very nice on darker skin tones and tanned skin, especially for summer. I am very pale but it still looked lovely, very understated. 
(No Longer Available- sorry)  


To top off the 5, we have Rimmel London's Rita Ora collection 60 seconds nail polish in the shade 403 Oragasm. As you can see, this is a very bright orange polish which is lovely. With all the Rimmel nail polishes, the pigmentation and opaque-ness is brilliant. They can be Opaque with one coat which is what I love about them. They also last a super long time. As the name suggests, they dry very quick which makes them very good to do use when you are in a bit of a rush. This is a beautiful, rich, bright orange colour. I think this colour is very versatile because I think it would look good on pale, tanned and dark skin tones. It is kind of a 'do-it-all' colour because it's bright, flattering and a great colour to wear all year round (but especially in summer). It is a very pure orange colour which is what I love about it because it's very simple, no shimmer or sparkle which is beautiful. The other colours in the collection are also stunning and the formulation is amazing. A win win nail product really.

Hope you enjoyed the Nail edition of the series. The next part will be uploaded tomorrow so watch out for that. Happy reading, see you next time x

Post a Comment

0 Comments