
IT IS NOT CUDDLIN' TIME! IT IS NOT CUDDLIN' TIME!
Ok, well that took years off my life. Let's see what else they've got.
What would a Spider-Man kids toy designed by Frank Miller look like?
Those are some big ol' feet.Do you want to see something adorable? Get ready:
Awwwwwww. I can barely stand looking at it, it's so cute!Underwater Spider-Man:
Just like in the comics.Actually, confusing Spider-Man figures is a bit of a running theme:

Except this one. This one is just awesome:
Battlin' Peter Parker!Who's got a bumper car?
The Thing's got a bumper car! Weird!This one makes a lot more sense, in that I could actually see The Thing purchasing one of these:
What if Captain America and RoboCop had a kid? I think he'd look a little something, a-like this:
And, finally, Hulk Boat:
Aw, who's the little captain? Or should I say "lil' captain."Well, that ate up some time. I've got to get me one of those adorable Iron Mans.
0 Comments