
To celebrate the birthday my favorite Marx brother, and possibly my favorite man of all time, Groucho Marx (1890-1977), I will share some more alternative photos of him and his brothers. Let's all put on greasepaint moustaches, round glasses and smoke Havana cigars to honor the one, the only - "Groucho!"
Edward G. Robinson, Jane Wyman and Groucho. Anyone who knows the occasion?
Groucho and his daughter Melinda (b. 1946).And now, Groucho and his brothers! (Or at least some of them):
The Marx family. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that L-R is: Groucho, Gummo, mother Minnie, Zeppo, Father Sam, Chico and Harpo. 
On the stage: Groucho, Zeppo, Harpo in his original red wig and a Chico painted to look like Edward G. Robinson.
Aren't they pretty? Groucho, Harpo, Chico and Zeppo "Hefner" Marx.
And now to my recently found favorite pictures of the three famous brothers, from Life magazine. There is such a harmony in these photos, I love them.


And to finish this tribute off - A wallpaper of my own creation (16:10 - 1680x1050 px):












0 Comments