I was assigned to Segi College to handle a booth last week and well , when I was there there was another event going on ran by some nut job magazine . Basically its a competition of which girl has the "Fergie factor" or somewhere along that line . So all they had to do was change some clothes and pose for a picture.
It was fine and peachy until , one of the assholes decided to on some music to attract more attention. No , I have nothing against music . I just have something against listening to the same bullcrap for 7 continuous hours . Its that new song of hers that London bridge song . I swear I am now capable of singing the song backwards without breaking any sweat.
This is probably one of the best marketing gimmicks on existing earth . You're probably wondering why .. Well because , when I heard that pathetic excuse for a song I suddenly developed a desire to personally fly over to London and collapsing the bloody bridge once and for all and hey if Fergie is there I just might slit her throat to end the torment she calls music and what better way to promote tourism than to brainwash jackasses that listens to Fergie on a global scale . I'm sure within a few more months the revenue of the tourism agencies will shoot sky high.
... Man .
So anyways when I was in Segi College having the booth . I must say that , by far this is the worse college I've been doing events at. Why? Because those dipshits , can't even string up a proper sentence in English without pissing in their pants . No , not the students, but the bloody staff and some of the lecturers. But yes, some of the students as well . What kind of establishment based on education doesn't even educate the students to speak in English ? I mean if it was a school , I wont have anything to say . But goddamnit, its a college that charges the students in the figure of thousands and the don't even have the common decency to teach them some fucking English? Biggest bunch of inadequate and incoherent assholes that bastardizes the very foundation of education I've ever seen . Seriously , this coming from a common school dropout . Man.
And you might think that I'm saying this just because I couldn't cover much sales in the college and you're right . I could probably cover more sales in the public toilet than in that college. Seeing that I cant speak mandarin . And no , that doesn't mean you can rip on me for ripping on those that can't speak English . Why? Because , damn it they don't teach mandarin in schools fucknut.. But , I'm probably gonna have to start learning soon anyways. Yeahh , okay maybe you can rip on me . Go ahead , I might just bite your head off that's all.
So here are three new goals in my life
- Massacring Fergie and her whole production crew
- Killing anyone that listens to her
- Hijacking a plane and crashing it into Segi College
0 Comments