What a week... brutal, bone-chilling cold (the kind usually reserved for the dead of winter) and snow. Perfect weather to stay indoors and read - especially good timing since it's Nonfiction November!
Finished this week//
by Anne Bogel
You might know Anne Bogel from her blog (Modern Mrs. Darcy) or podcast, but I was a little slow making that association. Personality typing and theories of personality have always interested me, so I literally devoured this short book... and, of course, took another free online typing in the process. Highly recommended, especially if you're into reading about psychology, interpersonal relations, and the like.
by Annie Spence
I loved this book! The audio version, narrated by Stephanie Spicer, is amazing. Review coming soon.Current reading//
by Jessica Bruder
At the halfway mark, this is not what I was expecting... but it is completely fascinating, and a little scary, too.
Listening to//
I picked this up because Tina recommended it...and because I love wine. So far I'm enjoying the conversational tone and have already learned a thing or two. The audio version is read by the author.
Up next//
It's hard to say... Nonfiction November is adding to my tbr list by the hour!
On the blog//
A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
Nonfiction November, Week 2: Book Pairings
The Sunday Salon: Hello, November
How was your week? What are you reading?
This post will link to It's Monday, What Are You Reading? hosted by Kathryn at Book Date.







0 Comments