Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Making Donuts



Why is it that every year at this time  . . .
when the air outside gets chilly . . .
I want to bake and eat :)


Good-Bye summer salads and vegetables
(unless they are in soup)
Hello pies, cakes, bread, and donuts.


Heat up the oven and get out the deep fryer,

⭐ And hide the bathroom scales, LOL


Don't forget that for every donut
there is a hole.
I think the holes should count as 
zero calories.
What do you think?


I sat these down to take a photo
and when I came back with my phone . . .
half of one of the donuts was gone. 

That's a sign that my sweetie likes them :)

Here's a link to a simple recipe for
Basic Cake Donuts.
It's the one I used:
 
Do you do more baking this time of the year?
 
Keep Smiling!

Your blogging sister, 
Connie :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments