Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Mouse-shoulder and Reading

Is there such an ailment as mouse-shoulder? I have self diagnosed myself with this term. When I move my computer mouse on my desk the past few days, I feel a very uncomfortable pain in my shoulder. I tell you this to explain why I haven’t been on the computer as much lately as I would like. I’m trying to give my mouse-shoulder a rest to see if it will feel better soon. So far, it seems to be helping.

I want to thank everyone who left me suggestions for summer beach reading material. I narrowed the long list of suggested books down to three. I went book shopping last weekend and bought the following books

“Daisy Fay and the Miracle Man” by Fannie Flagg
“Lamb” by Christopher Moore
And
“Jamaica Me Dead” by Bob Morris

Just as a side note, I have read and enjoyed each and every one of Carl Hiaasen’s books. His books are some of the few books that I have actually re-read.

Thank you again to everyone who helped me determine my summer beach reads. I am so looking forward to reading these three books. I promised myself I would not begin them until my skinny fanny was sitting on the Sanibel beach, but everything in me wants to cheat and start reading them now. I hope I don’t.

Post a Comment

0 Comments