Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pantry, Prep, and Planning

Hi there everyone. 
I am sorry I have been AWOL this week.  The holiday really threw me off - which is kind of funny - since I don't go to a job daily!

I have been working on straightening and inventorying the pantry upstairs, the prep area downstairs, and making plans for the future.
Some how my pantry always gets messy.  Those dang Gremlins must get in there and party or something!

My prep stash in the basement, drastically needed to be worked on as well.  I am notorious for getting items, and then taking them downstairs and just setting them down.  Well, this week they are finding homes!

I am also going through my home canned goods and making an inventory - so I know just what and how much to can this year.
It seems this is just a never ending project for me.
I am truly hoping to have much canning, and a ton more prep done before fall.  I know a lot of people think I am nuts and that I am a conspiracy theory person - and maybe I am.

I really feel that "IT" will hit the fan big time this fall.  I believe that either right before or right after election time, we will be under marshal law.  No matter which way the election goes, it is going to tick off a LOT of people, and I think there will be riots and looting, like we have never seen.  I think it will be widespread as well.
We are going to have to fend for ourselves.  As most people know, when a crisis arises the stores only have a limited 3 or 4 day supply of groceries - and it won't last that long if there is looting.

Brexit made the financial institutions and stock market  fluctuate drastically, and you can bet the elections will do it as well.  Shoot, all it takes is for someone in D.C. to fart sideways and the stock market drops!!!!
We are so much closer to having a country in MAJOR crisis, than I think most people will dare to admit.

Take time to inventory what you have, assess what you need, get it, and store it.  You WILL need it sooner than you think.
Can and freeze everything you can get your hands on this summer and fall.  It may save your family!
BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST and pray for the best.

Post a Comment

0 Comments