I've made a start on collecting the photos for Rinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt. I had a bit of a false start with some of my photos because I forgot to take the list with me; I took some photos of a patio only to check the list when I got home and find out that it should be a porch or decking - close but not close enough! These are definitely on the list though .....
No 1 | a wild heart, photographed at Job Mills
No 3 | a skeleton, bone or x-ray, discovered outside a local antique shop.
No 10 | a bicycle, or in this case 3 of them, photographed at Job Mills
No 12 | a window, one of the stained glass windows in the Parish Church of St James. I'd planned to photograph from inside the church but it was locked, so this was the best I could do for now.
No 16 | a map showing a trip taken, this shows one of my regular routes along the canal towpath.
0 Comments