Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Walk About

I wanted to have a fresh post to blog about, but . . .
I haven't done or created anything new.
So, let's just do a photo "walk about", okay:)

First put on your garden shoes because I set
sprinklers and pull weeds, so you might get dirty. 

 This gate is at the side of the house.
We have a busy road out front and we 
need fences to protect our good buddy . . .

Butch.
He'll be walking with us:)

Do you like my boots?

Let's set a sprinkler in the backyard.

We live in a desert area so if we 
don't water we are not green.

On the other hand if we do water,
our hot summer sun is great for gardening.
That owl hasn't been doing a great job
of keeping the birds away . . .
so I hope that we can harvest our grapes this year.

Last year the birds waited until they were
 almost ripe for picking and then got them.
Do any of you have any suggestions?
 Let's set another sprinkler.
Our zucchini are starting to bloom.
We could be eating zucchini by the end of the week:) 
Flowers are starting to bloom:)

Robins watch the sprinklers waiting for worms to surface.
 Doves walk around looking for bugs.
We have a lot of quail, too, 
but not when I have the camera in my hand, LOL.
In the evening when I'm not in the garden,
I have been piecing a new quilt.
Here's the back with the paper still basted in.
I love doing paper piecing while watching TV.

I'll show you more of this as it progresses.

~~~~~*****~~~~~ 
Thanks for spending a regular day with me. . .
nothing exciting, but life is good. 

Sometimes the hum-drum everyday days,
are the best:)

Keep Smiling!

Your blogging sister,
Connie :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments