Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CAL stitch directory

I am afraid to say that when I started making these swatches for a gift blanket last week, after about 6 or 7 I had to rip them back because they were not the same size. Random pattern combos yes but a blanket that looks like it might be for the dog basket NO. When I consulted Bloke about the problem he said "well you can't polish a turd!" So that summed it up in one neat phrase I thought.
 
 
Sedge Stitch
 
 
Seed stitch
 
So I have made up the other swatches the right size and have a size block to work to so I am back on track now. I am rather in love with that sedge stitch, would make a snuggly cowl.
 
Off to check out everyone's CAL inspiration and feeling more positive about crafts that go a bit wrong, gosh, just read yesterdays post - I was a bit miserable wasn't I???!! Jo xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments