Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Closer


This is just a quick update to let ya'll know I'm still alive and here!  The kitchen has progressed a bit more; probably all it's going to until after the honeymoon.  But I got the range hood installed and it works!!  Yay!  However, having been so long without one I keep forgetting to turn it on.  Ha!  It is only temporarily up because I'll have to have it out of the way to install the tile on that wall, but it shouldn't be any problem to disconnect and take down.  It's a very simple installation.


I was very pleased with this wall cabinet that Mr. Adams made for me.  I think it looks so good against the dark metal.  I know these pictures are crap and please bear with me.  I'll try to get some during the day when the lighting is better.  Nowadays I do good to remember to take them at all and it's always at night.


I finally got all the countertop bases installed today, which is just basically 3/4 plywood on top of the cabinet.  Makes a fine temporary counter though.  The space here is for the dishwasher.  I don't have it yet because it can't be there when we pour.  The form must drop out after the counter cures so the dishwasher would just get in the way right now.
I also finally trimmed out the front door on the inside and another window.  These windows are next.  I hope to do those tomorrow.


I also got most of the fall garden planted and we sold all 6 of the mutt chicks and mean ol' Blondie.  So, that's seven fewer chickens crammed in that coop while we are gone.  Well, they will get to go out into 2 different runs during the day but this helps a lot.

Post a Comment

0 Comments