Marvellous Marion & Stupendous Steph of The Quilters Angel have announced that plans are already underway for their next fantastic stitching event ...
WOO! HOO! Girls Stitch In 2021 is already taking bookings & even MORE exciting for me ...
I've been invited to be one of the guest designers!!
HAPPY DANCE! HAPPY DANCE! 😁
This wonderful stitching weekend will be held on Saturday & Sunday March 13 & 14, 2021, so if you love gathering with other creative stitchers, love to be spoilt & get excited about being amongst the first people to stitch two brand new projects designed especially for the day, then sign up! 😁 Lauren Wright of Molly & Mama is the other guest designer, so you'll get to chat & stitch with us both. For full details head over to The Quilters Angel website HERE. Let me know if you're coming to play so I can say g'day. 😁
So I'm off to start playing with some sketches & stitchery ideas. 😉 Have a wonderful week. Stay safe, stay well, keep stitching & keep smiling. 😁 Til next time ...
BEAR HUGS!
CHEERS!
KRIS xx
0 Comments