Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Friday Favorites

 Here we are again on Friday. Is it me or does Friday come a lot faster now that I'm retired than it did when I was still working?  I think so...

A cleaned and organized  greenhouse. Ready to start all over in the spring...


This tree is in our front yard and it has never displayed such pretty leaf color. This is not a great photo, but trust me this is what we call "flaming orange" and it's gorgeous!


My mom used to make this cake a lot. It's called Whacky Cake and it is super moist and delicious. I was going to save this photo for Mangia Monday but honestly, it's so good it deserves a spot on Friday Favorites!


These made me laugh out loud. First of all we are not big drinkers, my husband doesn't drink wine at all and when I drink wine the bottle usually has a screw off cap!  BUT, if the need should arise we had six corkscrews!  Yes, six... I kept one and had put it away before I took this photo and one was broken and was in the trash.  These four are on their way to the thrift store... 
because, seriously who needs this many corkscrews???

I hope you were able to find some favorites this week and maybe something that made you laugh!

Stay safe and well... have a great weekend!
Thanks for dropping by...

Post a Comment

0 Comments