Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Have Finished...

Socks

After finishing Stewart's socks I decided it might be time to finish off the partners of several other single socks that have been lurking in my knitting basket. I started this pair for me over a year ago... but today I am finally wearing them! I've also decided I should be finishing off some other knitting projects before starting anything new and my "Gina" jacket is back on the needles... watch this space!

Another book

I have just finished reading Sarah Dunant's Birth of Venus. I'm not a great fan of historical novels but this is brilliant. Sarah Dunant's story conjures up Renaissance Florence in such a compellingly strong visual way that makes it utterly believable. I loved In the Company of the Courtesan too! Pure pleasure!

My Tax Return

Finally, after a moment of panic when I couldn't find any receipts or invoices for 2009/2010 in my very up market filing system (i.e. plastic bag)... I had obviously stashed them away in a different filing system (i.e. a different plastic bag)... I have got all my paper work done and have filed my tax return. Will you remind me that I have promised myself not to leave it until January again next year... and also that a different method of filing and keeping records up to date might be a wise move.

Post a Comment

0 Comments