It has been a long time since I was over here. I still read everyone everyday, if you don't believe me ask
Gourmet Goddess, she will attest to the fact that I spend a good bit of time every night reading online. Often, I get told to put the computer away for a bit. I am adjusting to living with someone else. More about this in a future post, very soon hopefully. I also have just returned from the north woods of Wisconsin where I got to meet GG's family which was an experience. I also have a great post about a wonderful monument and testament to modern art that I had the privilege to see that I intend to have up soon once I get the photos from the camera onto the computer. I really have missed being here and have lots to say, I just have to start taking from brain to posting again.
0 Comments