Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It must be Becky's fault

Becky Utecht commented on my last post that her Aussie, Ozzie, chewed holes in their walls when he was a pup. Well, that certainly made me feel better about the various, mostly small, miscellaneous objects Jackson has chewed on! That is, until I happened to spy THIS:Yes, inspired to conquer (chew) much bigger objects (the house) by another of his kind (Ozzie), Jackson has tackled a wall. Fortunately, this particular wall is located in a nook in the laundry room; you can't even see the spot unless you bend over and look in.
Before the cabinets were installed, I had quite a few things down in that odd space, so I put a baby gate across the opening. Now all that I keep there is a big tub of laundry detergent too heavy to put in a cabinet; that tub is now in FRONT of the hole and will hopefully deter further chewing. I kinda like Jackson, so I haven't told Rick about the damage. :-/

This week I should have more spring color to show you:

That's it for now at . . .

Post a Comment

0 Comments