Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Just A Short Post

September 28, 2020

 Good afternoon.  Tis another beautiful day here in New England.  Lots of sunshine, some clouds and a teeny tiny sprinkle every now and then.  I couldn't ask for anything better.  

Deanne came by and took me to the doctor's office to have my blood drawn.  It's all so different now.  There's hardly a soul in the building, just a few key personnel.  I was in and out in a wink.  That has to be the best lab visit I ever had.

On the way home, I took a few photos of the gorgeous colors that a lot of our trees are wearing.  


Even the trees along the highway were putting on a beautiful color show.

I know this is a very short post, but I have some things to do and it's almost three o'clock.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

Post a Comment

0 Comments