Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Knitting


I managed to finish off three projects this week, my Antler a Cable Jumper for my youngest, and a hat for my husband, all perfect for the colder weather we have had over the last week.  I will share pictures later in the week.  I had thought I would cast on a jumper for my eldest next but I realised that I still have quite a few projects to complete as Christmas presents so they are going to take priority for now.  I am going to stick to two projects on the needles one that I will do when my husband is around and slippers for when he isn't, he is receiving a pair so I don't want him to see them!  I have nearly completed the sixth slipper, the second of a third pair and then will be half way through, with so many other projects on the needles I have neglected these of late they are quick to knit if I work on them!

So I cast on a baby knit this week, a Garter Stitch Cardigan which I decided to do in stripes.  I had a few odd balls of baby suitable yarn in my stash one of which has lost it's ball band so I have no idea what it is.  I hope I have enough to complete the project, one of these balls could be a bit too short.  The pattern suggests three colours but you needed two balls of one colour which I didn't have.  I think I will make the arms a bit shorter if it looks like I am running out.

Reading, I am still enjoying the quirky The Elephant Keepers' Children by Peter Høeg.

Joining in with Tami and Ginny for sharing yarn projects and reading.

Post a Comment

0 Comments