I have been testing and learning using manual and manual focus on my Nikon D60. I had always used auto as I am still learning digital. Well I have ventured away from auto and am now taking and practicing in manual . I still have a lot to learn of my camera but thanx to Papa who has the patience of a saint and who is teaching me, I am venturing out on my own and taking as many photos in manual as I can testing all the settings! Here are just a few photos that I have taken that I think aren't to bad and that I am proud of for the first attempted at manual photography !
Our little nut hatch, we have three of them here !
My Christmas cactus! It blooms early !
These are just a few photos I took in manual mode, I will be practicing in this mode every time I photograph something !
Have a great day !
0 Comments