While I am waiting for an approval, or not, on a sample for a custom order, I am at last free to weave other things.
These placemats are made from sock waste, and thus are washable.
I love the colors. Don't they rock?
I have quite a few things I want to work on during this short 'break'.
And in between, organizing the studio is another priority. My idea to move two or three looms upstairs to the front bedroom......did I tell you that one??.....well, it has been nixed. By me.
I got to thinking about the two looms I was going to move up there, and realized that those same two looms used to BE up there.......and I didn't like them up there, and moved them down.
I need to COOL my jets, so to speak.
Tomorrow is an EVENT. I have been trying for quite some time to get rid of the Kalamazoo wood stove in the old kitchen. It is a beautiful piece, and would be perfect in a cabin in the woods, or a camp. But it is not going to be used in the studio, and it is 600 lbs of wasted space, space I could use in much better ways.
I finally found someone who wants it, and tomorrow we are going to move it. Should be an experience.
I will definitely take pictures. I'm NOT lifting on it.
Sydney says: I'm not lifting on it either.
You didn't expect me to, did you ???
This has been a long, hot, eventful, stressful week. I don't usually look forward to Fridays, but this may be an exception.
Most of the time I like my life, but every now and again, I long to get in my car, and drive away.
Does that ever happen to you??
Or maybe be so free enough to just walk down the road playing a guitar.
Somehow, I saw this guy, and thought, how lucky he is to be so free.
Am I crazy? Or what?
0 Comments