Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Last Day

Hello all.
Today is it.  My last day of work.  
I have been at the same job for 6 years. 
Next week I start my new job with my new boss... he is a talker.  And cute.  
And blondes aren't usually my type.
*wink*
Still excited.scared.nervous.happy.

Last week I got a surprise.  Mr. Hughes brought home a bunch of furniture for me to paint and a surprise.
He called it my Happy Last Day of Work Present (a week early.)
You may remember me lusting after a certain item in this post.
Well, I think it looks much, much better in my dining room.


Don't you think?  And you also must think that I am spoiled.  And that Mr. Hughes is dreamy and considerate.  And I would have to agree with all those things. 
You should also know that our anniversary is in a few weeks and this is for that too.
So I am not totally spoiled.  Just like 75%


I have been wanting a Swedish clock for awhile (I am not sure if this is considered a "Mora)
This one is from 1790 and has the maker's signature on the back ... Hermann Hoffstred along with a piece of paper from a Stockholm newspaper.
It doesn't work... just stands there and looks pretty.
And what a great looking face!  I haven't seen one on the few Swedish Clocks that I have seen.

Okay kids... I am out of here to go to my last few hours of paid labor!

bye for now!

Post a Comment

0 Comments