I can't believe this was not chipped or cracked in any way if you would have seen where I found it.The cup was in one shelf and saucer on another shelf But it's home now in my kitchen LOL
It has a poppy bud inside the cup painted oh so pretty,these pictures don't show how pretty it really is since I have a very inexpensive camera, Even the gold trim is all there
It is a sweet dainty cup with a very fancy little handle,the bottom of the cup has like a square with 4 little feet which it sets on. Very lightweight marked Germany on the bottom, I like German china
Is there any better feeling than out junking or thrift shopping and finding a treasure? NO
I alway can't wait to get home and wash it up get a picture then put it in it's new place among other treasures in my kitchen and I'm getting real clutter up again LOL
Linky parties I joined in
0 Comments