Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Penmanship Meme.

The awesome Sandy Shin tagged me for the Penmanship Meme on Friday. The rule is to do the meme on paper and scan it (or take a picture if you don't have a scanner). Here are the items:

1. Name/Blog Name.
2. Right handed, left handed or both?
3. Favorite letters to write?
4. Least favorite letters to write?
5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
6. Write in caps:
CRAB
HUMOUR
KALEIDOSCOPE
PAJAMAS
GAZILLION
7. Favorite song lyrics?
8. Tag 7 people.
9. Any special note or drawing?

After an epic battle with my scanner here is the hand-written version.





All I can say is that my writing seems to have gotten worse the older I get. Like Sandy I blame the frantic scribbling lecture notes at University.

If you can't see the names of the people in the list I've tagged they are:

Tahereh, Renae, Bethany Elizabeth, Stina, Amparo, Shannon McMahon and Justine Dell.

Hope you have fun doing this too. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments