Cades Cove, Tennessee
Tomorrow I will share the cabins of Cades Cove.
The next day I will share images of our hotel lobby which was lovely. I am trying to hold the number of images down as I edited 160 images of this trip. To see an 1800's church from the cove click here.
The next day I will share images of our hotel lobby which was lovely. I am trying to hold the number of images down as I edited 160 images of this trip. To see an 1800's church from the cove click here.
Shelley Puppy traveled really well this trip. He learned how to ride in an elevator, sleep in a hotel room, and ride in the car for a long time. He was a delight and everyone who saw him wanted to pet him. Joe had the vet put a locator chip in him this week.
joy and peace
Olive







0 Comments