Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top Ten Books I'd Like From Santa

 

 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new Top Ten list will be posted. Everyone is welcome to join. Link back to The Broke and the Bookish so everyone can check out other bloggers' lists. It's a fun way to get to know fellow bloggers.

This week's topic is Top Ten Books (or book items) I'd like to see under the tree.  Rather than just books I'm including stuff I'd like, whether books or something else. There's a lot of bookish stuff out there, and I have a tendency to find stuff I *cough* want when shopping but of course I wouldn't buy for me at Christmas time. Would I?? 


So here's the stuff I'd love to see under the tree. Which I will probably just end up buying myself sometime next year lol. 

The World of Ice & Fire: The Untold History of Westeros and the Game of Thrones

HobbitTalesCover600

Image result for rock paper books cover images



Bookmark Pack
Image result for hera funko pop



I like glasses and mugs and stuff so when I saw the Etsy shop listing for these...

Lord Of The Rings The Green Dragon Inspired Etched Pint Glass LOTR Pint Glass Lord of the Rings The Green Dragon Pub Inspired Glassware

Star Wars Inspired Mos Eisley Cantina Tatooine Etched Pint Glass Etched Glassware Funny Star Wars No droids Star Wars Etched pint glass

Some wall art from Rock Paper Books. 

The Three Musketeers



And BOOKS from Rock Paper Books- they do classics with updated, modernistic cover art. 

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea

And since I'm a fan of Rock Paper Books as a bonus I'm including a selection of their covers.

Pride and PrejudiceTarzan of the ApesThe Adventures of Sherlock HolmesPeter PanThe OdysseyThe Jungle BookThe Legend of Sleepy Hollow and Other Short StoriesThe Art of WarThe Three MusketeersThe Time Machine

Post a Comment

0 Comments