Okay this might not really deserve a drum roll but I just needed one today. It is a dreary rainy, cold, nasty day AGAIN. I have a boat load of sewing to do and mom is groaning and moaning in the next room. Hub's will want dinner later this afternoon, I am lost as to what to cook even though there is plenty to cook and I just want to whine.
Well not really because! I am below $3000.00 on the home loan and it is only April 10th. Which means if all goes well I will be able to do even better with my April goals.
I am weary and I am rockin. I can be both. I said I could. I am the boss of me.
Lil sis made two appointments at care centers next week for mom. We have made no decisions yet, we are just looking into things. Mom was great yesterday, don't know what today will bring. I have to teach tonight and I will take her with so she will enjoy that. Tomorrow the littles will be here and will slow down my sewing so I have to get much done today.
Hub's is busy transposing music upstairs as it is too nasty outside. He did manage to get the yard mowed yesterday but was not able to till the garden and I have corn starts that need to go into the garden. I don't know when we will get a break in this really awesome weather we are having. Okay, okay I know it is not snow like many of you.
Sis went home yesterday and that makes me sad. I so miss her. But she also has a company to run and they are going into their busy season.
Have a great and productive day staying positive while you are in the negative.
Kim

0 Comments