My friend, Marty over at A Stroll Thru Life, has been busy working on a watering hole of her own.
She took it to a whole new level.
I hope you are enjoying the splish splash of your fountain already in Arizona, Marty.
She has lights, spigots and a little waterfall.
Amazing.
Now that Bill is feeling better he should take ours up a notch.
Our annuals are in and pretty soon it will be time to roll our pool up from behind our fence.
I seriously can't wait to get my floaties on!
Our pool doesn't need a cover. It is tucked up under the trees.
I've cleaned up the deck and fluffed the deck cushions.
Our deck cushion covers got completely obliterated in the hail storm.
Our Ikat pillows completey faded in one year so I'll be remaking those.
I just want to say thank you to Marty for the shout out and link back to the post about our pool.
I'm thrilled that a reader took the plunge and rolled a stock tank into her backyard to create an oasis.
It is a wonderful and frugal way to beat the heat!
Congratulations, Marty.



0 Comments