My sincere apologies for not posting in the past few weeks, it has been what summer is supposed to be......busy and full of weddings, parties, quick weekend trips, getting my Dad settled back home and catching up with our son who is home for a few months between rotations. Our humid, humid weather zapped the energy out of most of us during July and though I am never one to wish away time, I do hope August is just a tad cooler. I cannot for the life of me figure out why I have not thought of this obvious idea before, I am always looking for ways to make a wedding envelope more of a presentation. In the past I have searched out and found boxes for that occasion only to arrive at the reception and find they won't fit into the holder slot. A reception is no time to gain promises that your awkward card shape will find its way to the bride and groom. With that in mind, I tied a simple but gorgeous length of ivory double-face satin ribbon would give any simple wedding envelope the extra touch that I think it deserves for this romantic occasion.
0 Comments