Hello everyone. And the countdown for Christmas is on. I cannot believe that it is only four days away. Where has December gone ladies?
I promised a few table decorating ideas for the holidays so today I want to share another table that I put together this weekend. For me, a tablesetting is like a work of art. A painting in which one can express individual taste, passions and artist flair.
For this tablesetting, I was inspired by winter's icy tones. Winter whites, silver and sparkle. Lots of sparkle. I have to admit, I had lots of fun putting this table together.
A simple white tablecloth, silver plate chargers and white plates were the main characters of this well dressed table.
Silver and rhinestone candle holders add a little glam to the table.
A whimsical seasonal glass cloche accents each place setting.
Another handmade napkin ring design which I created for this look gives the table an extra-festive touch and adds a bit of sparkle.
This year has certainly passed in a rush. And it seems like the holiday season is high speed ahead. But I do plan to take a little time to take it all in, enjoy our family and be thankful for all our blessings, family and challenges that touched our lives this year. I also want to thank each and everyone of you for all the love and support this year. Your kind and loving comments inspire me and allow me to do what I love. For that, I extend my sincere gratitude.
Merry Christmas to you all sweet friends
Janet









0 Comments