Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Few Days Too Late

Earlier this week, I posted about three of my favorite cardboard acquisitions that were released in 2015. Yesterday, I received a candidate that probably would have made the cut if I had it in hand when that post was written. This one was a late 2015 release, courtesy of the Black Friday promo from our friends over at Panini.


Once again they've provided a great shot of Russell Wilson playing baseball for NC State. I dig that this one uses a different photo, one of him pitching. It looks like he's in the middle of throwing a nasty, knuckle curve here. The more I see from the various holiday promos that Panini produces, the more I like. Today, I'll be pulling for Russell as his Seahawks begin their playoff run against the Vikes. Once a member of the Wolfpack, always a member. Go Pack(and go 'Hawks)!

Post a Comment

0 Comments