Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Fast Free Friday













So Great Lent is often a time of struggle,
unexpected things come up and it is hard...
I did not expect this week to be like that
but it was.  
I am still struggling.
***
So, my Husband is putting up more of our decorative plates.
That I am really happy about.
I did, finally, the pictures in the multi-picture frame we have had for years
but never used.  Yeah, and then I figure out that it only hung one way
and I had done it exactly backwards and had to redo the whole thing.
It's done now but pictures ended up not being where I meant them to be,
since the top became the bottom and the bottom the top
and I never rearranged the pictures to be not only right side up
but on the actual top or bottom of the multi-picture frame.
Oh well, it's done at least and on the wall even.
And it is pretty good and it's nice to have more
pictures up.
***
Mat Rebekah sent me the beautiful painted water colour card.
I really love it.
***
I pray that God blesses and helps us.
Lord, have mercy on us and save us!
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments