Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Healthier Mocha & Almond Cookies


Thanks for stopping by, today I have a baking project to share. These cookies are my own recipe, and great if you are looking for something guilt-free but still tasty. I enjoy the taste of coffee in baked goods, and with a bit of cocoa the mocha flavour is really nice.



I also added almonds as I had some left over in the cupboard. I used a recipe out of one of my baking books as a guide, but changed it quite a bit, adding my own things in such as coffee, almonds and sweetener instead of sugar. They came out pretty well, and I can see myself making something mocha inspired again. This sort of thing could be handy for putting in a lunch box or having as a snack mid-way through the day.


Let me know if you’ve been baking lately.
Do you like mocha flavour in baked goods too? :-) Xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments