Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It's been a long, long time...

... and I am sorry for the absence.

I have been living. Sometimes not so easily, but living my life... and finding time, and often even the inclination, to post here has been very sketchy for a good long while now.

I miss it. I miss all of you, who I am sure have given up and moved on to other Hallowe'en pubs... if, y'know, there are any other Hallowe'en pubs in the October Country...

I am alive and well, for the most part, and ready to return on a more regular basis. I am truly hoping to make it up to all of you who used to enjoy and visit frequently.

The Skull & Pumpkin will reopen soon.

Your humble pubkeep says so... it must be so.

I appreciate your patience, and your kind fellowship in this All Hallow's world of crazy Monsterkids here in the October Country.

Lest I forget...  say it with me now, and raise your glass high...

To the return of the S&P, as soon as can be...


DUMDUMSHREKPOP!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments