Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

More new units prepared.

A shot from the last game.
Zvezda Prussian Grenadiers. The models are very nice but the separate arms are quite fiddly to put on and don't fit so well. I found that it is best to put the left arms on first and that it's not good to enlarge the holes on the torso to fit the tighter arms as they won't stay in place without glue. It is best to persevere pushing them into the holes as they will eventually fit in.

This will be a unit of Eisenburg-Essling Grenadiers. I know that the Grenadier units did not have colours and that the colours supplied in the Zvezda box are the incorrect shape and design but I thought I'd still use them as this is fantasy after all. I've got two ensigns so I'm going to use them both in this unit.
As for the uniform for this prestigious regiment I'm thinking of yellow coats, waistcoats and breeches with red facings and white gaiters.


The last squadron of Altstein Dragoons to the front with the spare Colonel used to command the Grenadiers.




Post a Comment

0 Comments