Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nice One Dave

 I hope Dave Russell will excuse my lateness in publicly acknowledging his help in making Summer Wargame Fest 14 a huge success. Dave also was kind enough to throw a few items my way during the week. This year it had a Far East feel.
 First up a couple of brilliant Pacific looking bunkers. Handcrafted out of butchers sticks. Every year Dave has given away bunkers. He said he has not got a problem but I am not convinced.
 Aquarium foliage for jungle scenery.  
 And more foliage to split up. Dave has a real Pacific thing going.
 A couple of his hand made poplars ready to base.
 And as mentioned in the previous post some Airfix Sherman tracks. Very useful indeed. 
And lastly but not least one of his famous Highway bridges to supplement my overused Airfix bailey bridges. Two lane bridges are rather useful. The GMC is for scale.

Once again cheers, fantastic items, lets hope I do them justice Dave.

Model on!

Post a Comment

0 Comments