Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

run. . . it's a thehamish takeover. . .

IT'S A TAKE OVER ! ! !

Yes, here we are another Monday and another trip to the unknown,
help ?

First I the "nice tall person who feed us" would like to thank you for all of
wonderful comment for thehamish.
I am having trouble with commenting on your blogs and mine !
So please do not think I am not replying on your comments and blogs.

takeover takeover takeovertakeovetakeover takeover
yesh yesh yesh
woof 

help help help me i thehamish

 yesh here i thehamish is
i thehamish is in jail 
oh woe oh woe is me
woe

 more woe i thehamish has to stay here with no lizarrrrrrrd chasin'
oh woe is me
woe

 i thehamish is not likin' this i thehamish is miffed
miffedmiffedmiffed miffed
miffed
but the nice tall person who feed us made this bigger place
for me so i thehamish is not locked in the small jail
now that the door is open i thehamish is thinkin' it is 
ok for me to rest here
I have to keep off my legs but it is borin' borin' borin'
borin'
no lizzzzzzzarrrrd chasin'

 i thehamish gots my afternoon snack

 I thehamish is makin' performence art again
i thehamish is callin' the bunny
then i thehamish finished eatin' it
it was gud
bunny gud i am thinkin'

.......................
now back to mum nice tall person who feeds us
Goodness, thank you thehamish

And here is your pretty to start the week !

 The gardners and I are trying to get the yard ready for summer.
This prickly pear is in a shady place and really needs to be out in the sun. 
It will not turn purple or bloom  if in the shade.
It is recovering from a hard freeze. Lots of water helped and it needs to be tied up.
The pretty green lacy fern like plant is a weed. 
But I like it there and just keep pulling some out so it doesn't take over.
In Tuson any plant that gets water will support it's own little green world.
And weeds will take over fast if it doesn't have any critters to eat it.
I think it is very pretty and as close to a fern that will grow in Arizona.

Echinopsis Cactus Bloom.
Usually bloom around Easter.

woe. . . parsnip
music. . . Running Scared,  Roy Orbison

Post a Comment

0 Comments