I know this post is way overdue, the reason ...
Well I miscalculated my next project as it takes far more time to complete than I estimated.
Another factor is the hot weather over here (it's 34°C), meaning I spend a lot more time with my children.
They are often in the swimming pool to cool down and as a responsable parent I can't let them drown :).
So, while I don't like posting WIP, I have very little choice this time.
The project started with the idea to build some terrain for Bushido, I also have a shrine and cherry trees to do after this samurai house.
While I still have to finish a few Bushido miniatures, my wandering mind needed something fresh to get a focus again.
Well I miscalculated my next project as it takes far more time to complete than I estimated.
Another factor is the hot weather over here (it's 34°C), meaning I spend a lot more time with my children.
They are often in the swimming pool to cool down and as a responsable parent I can't let them drown :).
So, while I don't like posting WIP, I have very little choice this time.
The project started with the idea to build some terrain for Bushido, I also have a shrine and cherry trees to do after this samurai house.
While I still have to finish a few Bushido miniatures, my wandering mind needed something fresh to get a focus again.
I'm also building some more Heavy Gear mini's while the glue on the building is drying.
When DP9 released the Heavy Gear Alpha rules, I really wanted to participate and test the rules out, give some feedback.
But the project stranded, ... like so many others.
The Silver Vipers I started are still missing some parts, but I plan to finish these after my Bushido adventure.
And finally play some games with the Beta rules.
Thank you for reading!
Wouter





0 Comments