Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tree Down


If a tree falls and there is no one to hear it does it make a sound?

This is the one that I have been putting off taking down. Looks like Mother Nature did the job for me. Now if I could just get the conniving bitch to cut it up and load it on the trailer I would be glad to take it to the land fill where she could unload it for me.

I didn't find any baby woodpeckers so I reckon they had flew the nest before the tree took a nose dive. Ma and Pa Peckerwood are gonna have to find another tree I reckon. I'm gonna miss them and hope they take nest in one of the live oaks or pines. Maybe chase off the noisy gotdam mocking birds. I had much rather here the ratty tap tap then the mocking birds screeching in the middle of the night.

Post a Comment

0 Comments