Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Simple Summer Makeup Look

We haven't always got the time to go all out with our makeup, I know I haven't. This is the look I've been going to when there's a bit of a time crunch. Dewy light foundation, winged liner and a nude glossy lip. These are some of my favourite easy products, they just work for me. I've even being wearing this makeup in the super hot weather we've been having recently, and it withstands the heat. 


Base
L'Oreal Nude Magique Cushion Foundation (03)
Mac Correct & Conceal Palette
NYX Studio Finishing Powder

Brows
ABH Dipbrow Pomade (Soft Brown)

Eyes
Mac Painterly Paint Pot 
Mac Blacktrack Fluidline 
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Cheeks
Urban Decay Beached Bronzer
Urban Decay Sin Afterglow Highlighter

Lips
Mac Stripdown liner
Mac Peachstock lipstick
NYX Fortune Cookie Butter Gloss

This entire look takes about 10 minutes and I really love it.
 What's your go to look when you're in a rush?


Bloglovin' / Instagram

Post a Comment

0 Comments