Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Always looking UP!

We see so much beauty in the skies here in Florida. And we have big windows in all of our rooms with a light tinting on them. It really helps to keep the glare out of the house and is a common thing to do here. So when we look out and up….it’s not so terribly bright!

Imagine my surprise to see this amazing cloud formation this week.

IMG_7611

It looks a little like a fish, doesn’t it?

IMG_7612

And it appears to be filling the hole in the other clouds perfectly.

Do you remember laying on the grass when you were little, looking at the clouds to figure out what they look like? I still do that….well, I don’t lay in the grass much! hahaha!

IMG_7614

I didn’t alter these photos at all!

Look around at the beauty that surrounds you

and remember to LOOK UP!

Post a Comment

0 Comments