Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

No internet....no cable....NO problem!

We went on our little trip but I only managed a few posts!
No good connection to email, read comments or look at anyone's blog!
It was different...that's for sure!


But I wore shorts, rode my bike, sat in the sun by the pool,
listened to my IPOD, read a book, visited with friends,
went to a couple of thrifts stores and an Art Show
and even did some crafting!
I decided to work on a little scrapbook and it was a fun change of pace!
I'll post pics soon! I haven't quite finished it!
(more fun to spend time outside when you're in Florida and it's so WARM!!!)

I can't wait to read my comments!
I am SO thrilled to have so many new 'follower's
and have so many friends viewing my posts!
Thanks to ALL of you....
but next time come to Florida WITH me!

We left and it was 25 degrees with several inches of snow on the ground!
It was in the 80s while we were there....
we got back last night and our high was 42 today!

N C Icicles!!! Brrrr!!!


It's always a shock to feel the elevation change
but the difference in temps is pretty dramatic this time
and the time changed, too! lol

The mountains are in view! YAY!!!


I missed you ALL! I'm going to start catching up!
Can't wait to go through my whole list of blogs
and see what everyone's been up to!

Peach trees in bloom in Georgia...


Happy Blogging!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments