Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

So, it finally came in the mail...

I hesitated to open it since I figured this inital edition would be all messed-up and unprofessional-looking...

Nope. It's beautiful. The overall production quality rivals anything I've seen from a "real" publisher. The typesetting job my brother did is absolutely gorgeous -- unsurprising since he's done typesetting for a number of published books.

I'm so used to reading this as a bunch of ugly printout pages from my computer -- bound together with a plastic spiral -- and even presented like that the story shines through. Yet I can hardly describe how astonishing it is to see it in this beautiful format, even if it isn't the "real" edition yet.

The only problem is the typos. There are still typos!!!

How many hundred million times do I have to read this damn thing before I find all of the typos??? >:^(

Post a Comment

0 Comments